- Scan Shipment: Added ability to run scan shipment programs using Rover Scan
- Pick Shipment: Added ability to run pick shipment programs using Rover Scan
- Pack Shipment: Added ability to run pack shipment programs using Rover Scan
- General: Added ability to set scanner prefix/suffix settings.
- Production Scheduling: Tabbed interface to track order lines through multiple stages of manufacturing including lab QA/Batch Approval.
- Granular user permissions per tab interface with view/add/change/delete roles.
- Printable View and Export to CSV options for visible data tables including selection of data columns to be included.
- Filters: Added search button to multi-select filter options.
- Quotes: Add the ability to edit part information.
- Parts Checkout:
- Inventory Check: Added ability to search for parts using UPC code.
- Inventory Check: Added part description to display after searching part.
- General: Added fields to customer module general tab:
- E-commerce Level Level
- Open Order Balance
- Current AR Balance
- Highest AR Bal
- Average AR Balance
- Contacts: Add the ability to add an existing contact to a customer
Ticket & Time:
- Tickets with status = ‘N’ now appear in the table.
- Quotes: Removed automatic user assignee in customer module to show correct badge count
- Tickets & Time: Fixed bug causing attachments to freeze the application.
- Tickets & Time: Fixed bug that caused no tickets to display with customers with large amounts of tickets.
- Tickets & Time: Fixed sorting tickets by date.
- Adds dialog message when client or host side disconnection occurs.
- Introduced optional configuration flag to control whether windows remain open or close after dismissing the disconnection dialog. The default is to close all windows.
- Updated selection grid to align content to the top of cells rather than being centered when content is smaller than cell height.
- Established maximum initial width for selection grid and ensured the grid dialog opens on the active screen with buttons visible.
- Resolves problem with “=” character in data fields causing issues with internal delimiter usage in messaging.
- Filtered pasted content for newline characters to resolve issues with pasting content from Excel, etc.
- When values were pasted into from controls the pasted value displayed but was not properly updated with record saves.