M3 ERP version 9.0
Millennium III ERP version 9.0 has been officially released. Some of the highlights of this release are:
- Reports were changed to utilize the new proportionally spaced font capabilities.
- Created a document control module to enter controlled documents and track revision history.
- Released the web-based Customer and Vendor Portals. These allow access to selected M3 data from a web site connection.
- Several enhancements were made to the Product Configurator to make it more user friendly.
- Added a new user control screen to show all users that are logged in, current system status and buttons that allow logoff and line reset.
M3 – version 9.0
M3e – version 2.0
ACE – version 7.0
Client – version 8.0
M3services – version 3.0
ACE version 7.0
Millennium III ACE version 7.0 has been officially released. Some of the highlights of this release are:
- Added support for proportional spaced fonts in reports. This has the added benefit of making reports “Excel-friendly” and improving the integration of Excel exporting.
- An option was added to block users from logging into a specific account.
Please call for a more complete list of the product enhancements and how they can apply to your operating environment.
Want to schedule an upgrade? Contact us today!